Free Electric Vehicle Charging Station at BCC
As an environmentally responsible shopping centre, Bramalea City Centre is strongly committed to doing our share in protecting our planet. As part of Bramalea City Centre green initiative, we are delighted to promote our Free Electric Vehicle Charging Station.
Located on the East side of the Parkade, off Lisa Street.
Electronic Waste Recycling Program at BCC
As an environmentally responsible shopping centre, Bramalea City Centre is strongly committed to doing our share in protecting our planet by reducing our waste output and continues to increase the centre's waste diversion from landfill.
As part of Bramalea City Centre green initiative, we are delighted to promote the Electronic Waste Recycling Program currently operated by Best Buy located at our shopping centre. To find out more about the electronic recycling information and what items can be recycled, please visit or call the Best Buy store located at Bramalea City Centre. 905-494-2179.
Community Kiosk - based on availability
If you represent a non for profit group / organization and would like to reserve our Community Kiosk for public awareness or to fundraise, please email BCCMarketing@morguard.com with a formal proposal or call 905.793.4682 and ask for the Marketing Department. Request are fulfilled based on availability and are not guaranteed.
Not For Profit Organizations
Throughout the year Bramalea City Centre seeks to show its support of the community through the Partnership Program.
We proudly contribute to a number of associations, events, and scholarships, and our non-profit kiosk gives organizations the opportunity to reach up to 200,000 weekly customers.
The non-profit kiosk is reserved for non-profit groups who wish to promote their organization and raise awareness. (Promotions must be free of political, racial, religious or socially offensive content).
Organizations requesting display space must have the appropriate minimum $5,000,000 liability insurance. If you are unable to obtain insurance coverage, we would be happy to assist you with insurance coverage. Cost for insurance coverage is based on length of stay.
To be considered:
- Print out the Not for Profit Application from this website or email BCCMarketing@morguard.com to request an application
- Ensure that you have a certificate of Non-profit, as well as the appropriate liability insurance (see application for more details).
- Morguard Corporation, Bramalea City Centre Equities Inc., and Morguard Investments Limited must be listed on their insurance certificate as the additional insured.
- Drop off the completed form at the Bramalea City Centre Administration Office or fax it to 905.793.4722
- A representative from Bramalea City Centre will review your booking request and contact you regarding available booking times.
Requests are considered on a first come, first serve basis.
Please note, there are no bookings during the months of November and December. Petitions and customer solicitation are not permitted.
Applications are also available at the Bramalea City Centre Administration Office, located on the lower level. Please call our Receptionist at 905.793.4682 to have an application faxed, emailed or mailed to you.